Friday, January 22, 2010

Review Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Queen B Sun Grown 5.5 x 52

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Queen B Sun Grown
Origin: Dom Rep (?)
Size: 5.5" x 52 Torpedo
Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sun Grown
Filler & Binder: (?)
Body: Full
Strength: Medium to Full

Santa was nice enough to get this for me for Christmas as a stocking stuffer. I couldn't find much info on it on line except for what is above. I smoked this last Friday after a hard week and it did not disapoint. With the Fuente name behind it, the wrapper and construction was flawless. No veins, perfect head and no soft or hard spots. On the prelight I had hints of sea salt and barnyard. The draw was perfect and I got more of the sea salt as it progressed. It also mellowed from a full body to more of a medium. It also developed a lot more earthy and coffee notes as I burned it down to the nub.

If I could buy any cigars this year, this would be it. I really can't talk enough about this one. Fan-freaking-tastic! 10/10

2 comments:

  1. You must have been a good kid last year.
    Sounds like an interesting smoke, to say the least.
    And our 10/10 list continues to grow...
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, Matt! Another addition to my endless cigar wish list. I'll be on the lookout for this one.

    -Joe

    ReplyDelete