Sunday, January 24, 2010

OCCS First Golf Outing of 2010

It was great getting out for awhile to swing the clubs again, smoke some cigars, and do some catching up. Great idea, Joe. I'm glad we braved the cooler weather--still not bad for January, and I look forward to hitting the links when it warms up a bit.

I enjoyed a RP Olde World, an RP Edge, and a Nica Libre. All three were top notch (10/10, which is more than I can say for most of my practice shots).

We just need to convince Rich, John, and Jeff that playing golf is the one of the best ways to enjoy the outdoors, smoke cigars, and hang out with friends.

Adam

3 comments:

  1. It felt great to get outside AND swing a golf club. I figure that I need many more driving range sessions to work out my disgusting golf swing.

    Adam-the heaters were awesome! I'm still warm from them.

    Matt-your heart was in the right place with the shorts.

    I enjoyed a Rocky Patel Connecticut and a MATASA 30th anniv. Both were very enjoyable.

    Jeff, Rich and John-come on out. Swinging a golf club is one of the best excuses for being outside and having a cigar.

    Take care-
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad my head wasn't in the right place. It tooka while to warm up the clubs but it felt good doing it. The Cain Habano I had went a little bit to my head and I went home and laid on the couch for a few. Great to get my mind off things and just swing the clubs. Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete