Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cigar Review: Perdomo Reserve Limited Oscuro

Cigar: Perdomo Reserve Limited Oscuro
Wrapper: Nicaraguan sun-grown broadleaf
Binder: N/A
Filler: Nicaraguan ?
Size: 'E' (toro) supposed to be 6x50, but was more like a 6x48 or 6x49
Strength: Medium
Body: Medium
Price: $2-$3
Smoking Time: 50 minutes

Appearance: 9/10

Construction: 7/10

Burn: 6/10 Corrected burn issues on 2 of them.

Aroma: 8/10

Draw: 4/10 Too tight of a draw on all five cigars.

Flavor: 3/10 A times the cigar was great, but about half the time the cigars had a charred tasted that was not all that enjoyable.

Availability: 9/10 Cigarbid, CigarsInternational, Cigar.com...

Personal Overall Experience: I think I bought a five pack on CigarBid for $9 looking for another bargain cigar. Not a bargain. Not for me. 10/30

Total: 56/100

Take care-Joe

2 comments:

  1. Joe, that stinks about the Perdomo. I have always had pretty good luck with them. I would buy them from my experience for a good yard cigar. Then again, I was gifted all of mine so I am sure that adds a few points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Lot 23 cigars are great, especially the maduro. Right now I am working my way through a five pack of Perdomo Habano Connecticuts that I am enjoying VERY much.

    However, the draw of this tobacco stick was just exhausting to smoke-I might as well buy some Victor Sinclair Yankee Connecticuts again...at least I would have spent less than I did (which thankfully wasn't very much). I couldn't wait to finish these up. Good riddance.

    -Joe

    ReplyDelete