Sunday, January 3, 2010

The First Smoke of 2010

What, where, and how was your first 2010 smoke?
Mine was a good old Rocky Patel Edge Maduro, I smoked it while cleaning out the garage on Saturday (1/2/10)--so that Jen could once again park her car in there (and so I could use the sweet new skateboard I got for Christmas in there), and it was a perfect 10/10, or course.

Do you have any personal goals or resolutions for this year that you would like to share? (Just remember, if you list your personal goals & resolutions here, you'd better be pretty serious about them--as there will be a group of guys grilling you about your progress on a fairly regular basis.)
I have three personal goals this year: lose 15 pounds by June 1; use my Rosetta Stone German 1&2 at least 3 times a week (until I am ready for the next level); obtain the new ASE Master Service Manager Certifcation by the end of the year. Here we go!

Adam

2 comments:

  1. No cigar yet this year. I had one last week, an excellent Oliva V double robusto, but with the COLD weather, family gatherings and an annoying head cold...cigars have been placed on the back burner. I do plan on firing up that EP Carillo this week sometime-I'll keep you posted on that one.

    2010 Goals:
    -Jill and my November wedding.
    -Start running 3-5 miles 3-4 x week and lifting weights again.(St.Patrick's Day Race is coming up in March...)
    -Various house projects.
    -Continue to enjoy fine cigars with great friends.

    Take care-
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. First cigar - Tatuaje Verecu' Red Tubo (I still need to do a review on it)

    2. As far as personal goals:
    *Loose 40 lbs
    *Expand our home garden
    *Buy NO cigars (exception of when I host a meeting)
    *Pay off our car (6 months ahead of schedule)
    *Go camping a minimum 3 times this year

    ReplyDelete