Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Newest Member

Rich Luebcke has accecpted our invitation to join OCCS. Here is his reply:


It is my honor to accept your invitation. You have a great group, and I hope I can add to it.
Theresa and I spent some time in Tobakko's yesterday, as I needed supply for our upcoming Corvette trip. I purloined your Cigar Aficionado mag yesterday and found a beautiful cutter. Imagine my surprise at being able to purchase the last one Tobakko's had!
I will work to get on the blog in the near future and understand what's already been reviewed.
Thanks again,
Rich

I for one, can't wait for our next meeting. Joe, I beleive you have the honors. Do we have a date and place yet?

Matt

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Rich. Glad to hear that you are officially a part of OCCS.

    The date for the September OCCS meeting is Friday the 18th. It will be at Growlers. The featured cigar is still up in the air, but I should know by this weekend. I'll keep you posted...
    -Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you in the club, Rich. Looking forward to seeing you at the next meeting. I'll work on getting you an OCCS shirt soon.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete