Thursday, August 6, 2009

August meeting

Well, if it is okay with everyone, I will switch my October hosting with John as he will be out of town on what seems to be the only date for most of us to meet, August 14, 2009. I have a couple of ideas for the night, but I need to get confirmation on a couple of things as far as location and my supply of smokes.



If all else fails, we will still go to Jeff’s, but I am hoping to secure Alcorns for the night. Unfortunately, Cindy is on vacation until Saturday. Once she calls back I will know where we will be, what kind of food will be available and most importantly, what cigars we will be having.



Mark your calendars for the 14th and I will have more info after Saturday.



Matt

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a ton for taking over for John this month. And as far as your supply of smokes, well, we all know your supply of smokes includes quite a few VSGs...

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes, yes it does. However if we can get the room at Alcorns, I think it is our responsibility to keep those in my humidor and I can get us a nice pick from Alcorns. Hopefully Cindy will call me back and get me some good stuff.

    Nice try.

    ReplyDelete