Friday, October 30, 2009

Review Torano Exodus Silver Torpedo 6.5" x 54

I smoked the Torano Exodus Silver Torpedo 6.5" x 54 on the way to a funeral today for one of my great customers, Joe Freeman. I thought it was appropriate to celebrate a good friend with a good cigar named Exodus.

The Silver is a great blend and with the Torano name, you know it is well made. With a Criollo wrapper it is a little peppery but medium bodied and smooth. I had to retouch the light a couple of times on the drive (no easy task in that kind of rain) but overall a decent smoke. Lots of leather and moss on the nose. I have had this in my humi for more than 2 years and I think it has aged pretty well.

8.5/10

Matt

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about Joe Freeman, Matt.

    I've had one Torano cigar this past winter or spring and was not impressed. I had it a OCCS meeting, not sure if you all remember, but it had strong hints of cheese, which I did not like. Since then, I've stayed away. After your review, I'll have to re-visit Torano, as I know they have many cigars. Nice review, Matt. Thanks-Joe

    ReplyDelete