Thursday, October 8, 2009

Review: Cu-Avana Intenso Churchill (7.0" x 48)

I normally like to stick with what I know and not buy something just on a whim. Let me tell you I am glad I ventured out on this one. I just got a box of the Cu-Avana Intenso Churchill (7.0" x 48) on cigarbid for 43.00. That is just over 2.00 per stick. Well worth it.

It is definatly a full bodied smoke. The Nicaraguan Corojo wrapper grown from Habano-seed is just covered in oil and the cigar is firm with no soft spots. No veins and a rich tobacco aroma on the pre-light.

On the light you get a whiff of spice and leather and then the power comes in. Not as strong as say the F, but very comparable to the Edge as far as strength. The ash was flakey and you had to watch it or it would fall in your lap but what a great smoke from start to finish. When you consider the value of the cigar I give this a 9.5/10.

Matt

1 comment:

  1. Well, wouldn't you know it? Just got an email from cigarbid.com: $27.50 for a sampler 16 pack of these guys. Done and done. Thanks for letting us know about 'em!

    Adam

    ReplyDelete