Friday, December 18, 2009

REVIEW: ROCKY PATEL 1961 ROBUSTO 5X50

The RP 1961 is a stunning looking cigar. It has a beautiful double band with a black and red background. Dark and oily it looks like a dream. Perfectly constructed with minimal visible veins and a firm body.

Prelight draw has lots of spice and feels like it will be very full bodied. Lighting was a breeze and it held the fire with no problems and no touch ups. Even draw, not too tight, not too loose. It started out strong but mellowed out to be more medium bodied.

This is my new favorite Rocky blend. Seriously. I loved it down to my fingertips. 10/10

Matt

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get my hands on one of those. Where did you pick it up?

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful cigar by Rocky. I've had a few and they are a treat indeed.

    ReplyDelete