Tuesday, December 8, 2009

La Aroma de Cuba Belicoso Review

Another JR Cigar stop today and enjoyed a La Aroma de Cuba belicoso.

La Aroma has been re-blended by Pepin Garcia and is being pushed by Ashton. JRs had all of the sizes and the price point was great between $5-$7 a stick. I chose the belicoso this morning.

Medium bodied
Chocolate Connecticut wrapper
5.5 x 52
Burn=10/10
Draw=10/10

The flavors were a salty-sweet pre-light with a very oily flawless wrapper. Good looking cigar with a nice band and a red ribbon at the foot. Hints of sweet chocolate and spice throughout. The draw, burn, tastes and medium were awesome for my morning smoke. I highly recommend this cigar for what it is--medium bodied and with no discounts for that-9/10 Enjoy

-Joe

1 comment:

  1. I have always liked the A De C even before the blend change. I would love to try one of the new blends. Thanks for the review Joe.

    ReplyDelete