Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Friday

Hey guys, I have two questions for you today.

1. What are you enjoying today? (I had the lovely Man O War on the way in and on the way home I will be having a Joya De Nicaragua Antano - man I love the full bodies!)

2. Is there a cigar that you can think of that your significant other enjoys the aroma of or at the very least TOLERATES it enough to be around and not make snide comments?

I for one can remember two occasions when my wife told me that she "liked" the aroma.
a. Acid Blonde (go figure)
b. Punch Grand Puro

Matt

3 comments:

  1. Still finishing up that box of Nica Libres. Every single one so far has been superb.

    And there is no such thing as a cigar that smells remotely good to my wife.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I think I have smoked only 1 Man O War. Always forget about those guys. The Joya De Nicaraguas, however, have been favorites for quite some time.

    I know that John is a big fan of the Blonde, but I must say I would rather not smoke the "flavored" cigars--with one exception: CAO Moontrance. What a wonderful smoke from start to finish--"flavored", yes, but not overpowering with the "flavor" like so many others I've had.

    And not only does my wife not like the aroma of any cigar I smoke, she does not like the aroma of the cigar on me after I am finished smoking. Oh well--better to come home smelling like a cigar than coming home smelling like hooker spit.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be having an Oliva G torpedo shortly. Another fantastic cigar.

    My fiancee does not care for the smell of a cigar. The closest she has come was when I was enjoying a Gurkha that Matt gave me a couple of weeks ago. She said: "What are you smoking? That doesn't smell as bad as the rest of them. Some of them smell really bad."

    ReplyDelete