Tuesday, December 22, 2009

REVIEW CAO BRAZILIA GOL

CAO BRAZILIA GOL
Origin: Nicaragua
Size: 5" x 56
Wrapper: Brazil
Filler & Binder: Nicaragua
Body: Medium to Full
Strength: Medium to Full

My cigar choice for December was the CAO Brazilia Gol. The Gol has an oily dark maduro wrapper with some medium veins. Solid construction with no soft spots. No problems with the burn or ash but as I got to the end of mine, the wrapper did seem to come off a little. Rich had the same problem. While a nuisance, it wasn't too bad for me as it happened only on the last 1/4 of the cigar.

With the price point what it is on CBID, this is a pretty good deal. 8.5/10

Matt

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cigar on Friday. Not much a CAO fan, but the Brazilia and the Italia are my favorites of the CAOs. 7/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my all-time favorites. I'm pretty sure I could smoke this one every day and never get tired of it. Thanks again for the smoke, Matt.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete