Tuesday, December 22, 2009

REVIEW ILLUSIONE 888

Origin: Nicaragua
Size: 6 3/4 x 48
Wrapper: Nicaragua
Filler & Binder: Nicaragua
Body: Medium to Full
Strength: Medium to Full

I am still tasting this wonderful stick from this morning. I have been wanting to try one of these for a while and finally got the nerve. At 8.00 it is not cheap, but not too bad.

Firm construction with an oily sheen to it. Just the right amount of pepper on the palate and just a dream to smoke. I smoked this for about an hour and a half today and wished it lasted longer. Lots of coca and nutty flavors.

I almost hate to do this but another 10/10.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! We've been picking some champion cigars lately.

    Any idea who makes this smoke? And any idea who posted this review?

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy the Illusione? Were there other blends available? I've been wanting to try these as well.

    I had a Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Consul this morning that was superb too. Full bodied, tons of smoke and spicy. (I think you reviewed this one in October, Matt-thanks for the review.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops. That is my bad guys. I forgot to put my name on that review. I bought it from Alcorns.

    Be on the lookout for a couple more reviews today!

    ReplyDelete