Thursday, December 3, 2009

5 Vegas Miami M-5 Review

Enjoyed a M-5 this cold evening. Put the lights on the roof and then stood back, enjoyed this cigar and a Lemp lager beer. 'Tis the season.
Size: 5 x 5.5
Corojo wrapper
Wrapper construction was perfect.
Draw was perfect.
I did have to correct the burn the whole way.

Smooth smoke. Fantastic flavors. Medium-Full bodied. If you have not tried one of these, please do. You will not be disappointed. The 5 x 5.5 is one of my favorites and this cigar was highly enjoyable. I have one more of these that I may not let sit in my humidor very long. Cigarbid=$3 per stick-Get one now!

8.25/10

-Joe

1 comment:

  1. I have not had one of these before but I know that it is a Pepin blend. This will have to go on my wish list. Thanks Joe.

    ReplyDelete