Thursday, July 30, 2009

OCCS Roadtrip

I would like to propose the OCCS roadtrip. This is of course open to anyone willing to drive to KC for an an afternoon to Outlaws Cigars on the MO side of the city.

Xikar is having a HC Series Cigar event at Outlaws Cigars (the LARGEST cigar store in the midwest) on October 17, 2009. I am provideing links to all the events and sites. We can discuss it on Friday, but I was thinking leaving Saturday AM going to some good BBQ for lunch then hitting Outlaws for the HC series release. This is the cigar I have been so excited about. Full bodied, full flavored!

Here are the links:
http://hc.xikar.com/events
http://www.outlawcigar.com/sitesections/community/events/eventDetails.aspx?EventId=31

Matt

2 comments:

  1. I'm in. I call shotgun (if not driver, that is).

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on man, you know the rules, you have to be at the car in order to call shotgun!

    Depending on how many people go, we can take my truck as it would be free gas. Plus, that way, I can drive and stretch my legs...

    ReplyDelete