Monday, July 27, 2009

Alcorns

For those of you who have not been to Alcorns (off Watson), it is still a treat. They have sodas now and it looks like they have more cigars available. Nothing new, just more.

While I was there Friday, I talked to the female manager (I can't remember her name)and asked about reserving the lounge for an OCCS meeting. She said no problem, just call and let her know what night, what we want her to bring in for us and we can bring in food, watch a movie basically take over the lounge for the night.

So, that being said, I think we have another valid option for our meetings.

Matt

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Joe and I really need to get over there and see the place. Maybe one night this week, if anyone else is interested...

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll go if you buying ....haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good place to have a meeting. Let me know if you all head over this week.

    ReplyDelete