Monday, July 27, 2009

Review: Tatuaje Miami - Noellas 5.1 x 42

I picked a couple of these Friday night to celebrate a good week at work. I have had one Tatuaje and thought it was great and all the other blogs rave about them so I had to give it another try. I got one of the smaller sizes just because of cost (8.00).

Let me first start off by saying this is probably one of the best looking cigars I have ever had the pleasure of smoking. Along the lines of the Casa Magna, it has enough oil on it to to put the Exxon Valdez to shame. Tripple cap, great construction and just a beauty. After the cut the dry pull was medium bodied and had a lot of earthy notes to it. I lit it up man o man the smoke. Thick, rich, creamy smoke. It was trying to light a damp bundle of sticks. (not that it WAS damp, but just the level of smoke involved). As I smoked it went from a medium-full to a medium. Honestly, I was a little dissapointed in the taste and flavor. While it was clearly one of the better made cigars, it just did not have the umph that I was expecting and enjoy. Quality I give it a 9.5, flavor 8, value 7. Overall I would give it a 8.5.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment