Sunday, July 19, 2009

OCCS member cigar review: Oliva NUB Maduro

A couple of Friday's ago I stumbled into JR Cigars after work to find a couple of NUB representatives there promoting the Maduro. After the buy 1 get one free and the free sample the rep handed me - plus a cigar NUB t-shirt, I left extremely happy. I got home and lit up the maduro.

Size: 4 x 60. Beautiful dark wrapper. Full-bodied cigar that had strong hints of chocalate and also some peppery and sweet hints throughout. Smoking time was about 50 minutes. Cost was $6.75. At this price and quality, it shot up quickly to my top five. Wow, what a great smoke! I have smoked all 4 (after donating one to Adam) and will buy more my next trip to JRs. 10/10!

-Joe

3 comments:

  1. Joe's review of this smoke is dead-nuts. VERY flavorful for such a short cigar, and a true delight from start to finish.
    And thanks again for the smoke, Joe.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds awesome. The fact that it is in both of your top 5's (well, almost) says a LOT. This is something we may have to investigate a little more.

    ReplyDelete