Wednesday, November 4, 2009

REVIEW: Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo 5 x 56

Just received a 10 pack of these from cigarbid.com. I was immediately impressed with the weight of this cigar--almost unreal for its size, and I noticed the bands are positioned the foot of the cigar (just like the Edge). Dark, leathery wrapper; prelight was sweet; and I could immediately tell this was going to be a spicy smoke. The cigar was indeed spicy from start to finish, almost over-powering at times. It didn't necessarily start off as a full strength smoke, but it certainly finished as such. A tremdously pepper & spicy cigar. This guy runs right along (if not a bit before) The Edge. 10/10

Adam

4 comments:

  1. Hold the presses! WHAT??? Are YOU saying that this is better than the Edge? Man, this must be a true 10/10.

    Cigarbid, here I come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MAY have overstated it a bit--maybe. I would not be so bold as to say it is indeed, hands-down, bett than The Edge, however, it is a close call. More smoking of both cigars will be required--and I will take on the task.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam, impressive words for a cigar. Now I'm eager to try one. I might have to stop in a B & M this weekend to find one and try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to Adam, I enjoyed one of these fine smokes on the way into work today. WHEW. Nice. Perfect draw, nice flavor with hints of smoked ham and sea-salt. Just the right amount of pepper. Thanks Adam. That was a treat.
    10/10

    ReplyDelete