Friday, January 9, 2009

John S. Is In!!

Gentlemen:

An email exerpt regarding John S.'s membership into the OCCS:

To the Original Chapter of the Cigar Society
I am happy to accept membership in the esteemed Original Chapter of the Cigar Society. I am honored to be the first nominee picked to be a member by the founding fathers. I, accept all responsibilities as a member of the Society. I am looking forward to the next meeting and a fine cigar smoke.
As a famous man once said Cohibas aren’t just for breakfast anymore!
John S.

Welcome John!! Looking forward to seeing you, and everyone else, at Jeff's on the 23rd.

Adam

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, I couldn't be happier. Congratulations again and I look forward to seeing you next Friday!

    ReplyDelete