Thursday, January 15, 2009

February OCCS Meeting

Gentlemen:

I was thinking of planning the Feb. OCCS meeting @ Growler's, as I've got a hankering for a Cuban Sandwich, AND it makes sense to hold the First OCCS Anniversary (right?) Celebration at the Original Meeting Place.

How does the 20th or 27th suit you guys?

The February Cigar will be the Macanudo Diplomat Maduro Perfecto.

Please let me know if either date will work for you, and please let me know if you have smoked one of these cigars before.

Adam

4 comments:

  1. 2oth is fine by me, nope never had one of those

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am free both nights and Growlers sounds fantastic. I have had a craving for a Cuban (sandwich that is) for a while.

    The Macanudo Diplomat sounds like a winner to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam, I just got the e-mail and correct me if I am wrong, but will this be the first meeting where the host brings cigars for the members?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt, you are correct. This will indeed be the first meeting where the host brings the cigar for each member. Think this was originally Joe's idea. Yet another good Joe Idea.

    ReplyDelete