Monday, January 12, 2009

5 Vegas Cask Strength II

Well, I had to wait 4 days before I could smoke one of these due to my head cold. Needless to say, it was well worth the wait.

This is by far one of the most full-bodied smokes I have ever enjoyed--and I enjoyed the hell out of it. I was surprised by the hints of sweetness at times, and the different tastes from this thing when I rolled its smoke were pretty cool (it was almost difficult to roll at times, due to its strength!). It certainly gives The Edge a run for its money, and I would have to say that this cigar is a 9/10.

Adam

1 comment:

  1. 5 Vegas Cask Strength II is (in my opinion) the best of the 5 Vegas line. It is by far the most full bodied and full flavored. Upon first lighting you are immediately impressed by the THICK smoke that is characteristic of a well fermented cigar. The first 3 or 4 puffs I didn't get too much flavor, but on the 5th my palate exploded with a full range of tastes like leather, earth and sandalwood. Perfect burn and well made. Easily a 9.5/10 for me.

    ReplyDelete