Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Matt's most memorable cigars of 2011

Another year has come and gone and it still is amazing how fast it all goes.  Thankfully I have a great family, a good job and my cigars.  I just wish the company I smoked them with was a little better...

For my list of most memorable cigars I really didn't have any rules I just kind of winged it.

1.  Tatuaje La Casita Criolla - This was my last review of the year but I have been enjoying these for months.  This opened up my mind to more medium bodied smokes and it was a great one.  I will never be with out one in my humidor.  Here is a link to my review:  http://originalchapterofthecigarsociety.blogspot.com/2011/12/review-tatuaje-la-casita-criolla.html

2.  Casa Magna Domus Magnus Limitada - We all know how much we all enjoy the Casa Magna Colorados.  Well think of that cigar and then multiply it by 3.  Holy cow what a luxury.  And for only $9.00! This is easily better than $15-30 smokes out there.  It is too bad these were a limited edition and from what I can tell, sold out.  I will have a review of these in 2012.

3.  Torano Single Region Serie Jalapa - I had my first one of these about 3 weeks ago at the Torano event at Alcorns.  I can't get enough of them.  Another GREAT value at only $6.50.  This has it all - Looks, aroma, construction, burn - you name it.  Another one for me to review in 2012.  Mark my words, this will be my first box purchase next year.

4.  Man of War Puro Authentico - What a little spice bomb!  You can get these on Cigar.com or Cigarbid.com and they are an excellent pick-up.  Expect to pay between $45-60 per box of 10 for the little corona size.  Totally worth it and yes, another review to come next year.

5.  Tatuaje Anarchy - I just did a review of this one as well but have had the box of cigars since Christmas of last year.  This is certainly not an every day smoke, but if you have the chance, burn it.  Here is a link to my review:  http://originalchapterofthecigarsociety.blogspot.com/2011/12/review-tatuaje-anarchy.html

Special mention - Tatuaje Verocu #5 - This little petite corona has become my go to smoke.  I pick up a hand full or more when I go to Alcorns and at $4.00 each (with the buy 7 get one free discount) you can't go wrong ESPECIALLY during the winter months for this little 4" x 40 bundle of awesomeness!  Another review to come in 2012.

That's it.  I'm out.  See you next year.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment