Friday, December 16, 2011

Review: Tatuaje Anarchy

Cigar Name: Tatuaje Anarchy
Wrapper:
Ecuadorian Habano
Binder:
Nicaraguan
Filler:
Nicaraguan
Size: Perfecto 6x52
Strength: Medium-Full
Body: Medium-Full
Price: $10.00 Each
Smoking Time: Hour and thirty minutes

I looked through my notes and realized I have not given this cigar a review yet.  My bad.  I received this as a Christmas gift from my wife in 2010.  This is a retailer exclusive at the Smoke Inn (smokeinn.com).  There was a lot of hype and advertisements before these came out to pump up the frenzy and I fell for it hook, line and sinker.  However, I believe these lived up to the hype. 


Appearance: What a cool, manly cigar box.  The band is black with the red Anarchy symbol.  The cigar itself is covered in oils and has a neat looking pigtail.  This is more of a figurado than perfecto but the foot is about 4 ring gauges larger than the head.  This thing is massive.    10/10

Construction:  A great example of what you can do with a cigar shape.  Beautiful.        10/10

Burn:   Razor-like.  I wish it produced more smoke though.           10/10

Aroma:  Earthy, chocolate.     10/10

Draw: Excellent.  By cutting off just the pigtail, you get in my opinion a perfect draw/burn ratio.  10/10

Flavor: Lots of chocolate, pepper, leather and coffee.  The great thing about this one was it kept changing.  Very complex and a roller coaster of a ride. 10/10

Availability: I have said it before and I will say it again, I do not like retailer exclusives.  This one is pretty easy to come by though.  They are still available.        9/10

Personal Overall Experience: The ONLY drawback on this cigars performance is the lack of thick smoke.  I really like it when cigars allow smoke to billow.  The Anarchy however only put out little wisps.  Other than that, perfect.  If you can, pick up a box.        28/30

Total: 97/100

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment