Thursday, April 2, 2009

John Stewart is on my list!

Okay, with this freaking SCHIP has pushed me over the edge and now this! I rarely watch the Daily Show with John Stewart and I just happened to be feeding Evelyn last night and it was the only thing on. So mister freaking High and mighty John Stewart starts bashing Rush Limbaugh. That I don't have a problem with. What I have a problem with is him calling "All cigar smokers douch bags". That is like calling everyone that has a tatoo a member of a gang. Just lumping us together b/c we happen to enjoy something he doesn't agree with. I don't care if he was making a joke or not. I'm mad as hell and I am not gonna take it any more! DICK!!!!!

Matt

2 comments:

  1. I am not exactly sure when the SCHIP takes effect, but I can tell you that my order on cigarbid from yesterday (4/1) did NOT include any taxes.

    John Stewart is no different than Dennis Miller, Al Franken, and Bill Maher--they all failed using their own material as comedians, so now they either use political material for their routines OR get into politics to attempt to come across as funny and smart. They are neither.

    To keep this comment cigar related, I am obviously a cigar smoker: I have been called a douch bag more than once in my life--and I usually relish the situation in which I am labeled as such. (I also have tatoos, and I am indeed a gang member--of the OCCS)

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it sounds like you are way overdue for attending an OCCS meeting...

    Adam

    ReplyDelete