Thursday, April 9, 2009

Verdadero Organic Review

While looking for the OneOff brand on Cigarbid.com, I came across this brand of cigar. The Verdadero claim to be made with 100% organically grown fillers (as, I suppose, the OneOff brand used to be/still is (?)).

Whatever the case may be, I found this smoke to be one of the most flavorful and enjoyable light bodied cigars to date. I was surprised just how good this cigar was, and I blame this cigar for making me rethink keeping my humidor stocked with almost exclusively medium to full bodied cigars.

Think I paid at or less than $3 a piece for these guys (picked up two five packs), and I recommend giving them a try. 8.5/10

Adam

1 comment:

  1. Adam, I would agree. I got one of these a long time ago and it is a totally different flavor for mild cigars. It has lots of spice on the palate, just no OOMPH. Great burn, solid ash. Would be excellent as a top of the morning smoke with a cup of coffee.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete