Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Arturo Fuente Opus X Fuente Fuente

My wife got me (with the help of Adam) two Arturo Fuente Opus X Fuente Fuente to enjoy after my daughter, Evelyn, was born. Let me just say this: WOW. It has been a LONG time since I have gotten a buzz from a cigar but this one made me lightheaded. Perfect roll with a triple cap, reddish in color and a flawless wrapper, 6x49. The power immediatly siezes you on your first taste. Large notes of cedar (it had a cedar sleeve), earth, peat and leather. Exceptional draw, perfect burn down to my fingertips. Solid white ash that you had to knock off with a hammer. Worth every penny that Robin spent. I am going to hang on to the other one she got me for a while and see how it ages. 10 of 10

Matt

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Jeff. There is really no excuse for taking so long in getting that review posted. Yeah, sure, your beautiful daughter was just born, but get your priorities straight my friend--priorities...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna kick both of your asses tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete