Wednesday, March 11, 2009

N EWS ON ALCORNS!!!

two things 1}alcorns on lindberg is not closing,the land is for sale 2}alcorns on watson is moving. in about two months they will be relocating to a place now called LIT CIGAR on big bend. two floors,first is for retail and the second is for a private lounge not open to public accept on cigar nights. this lounge is going to have three big screen tvs. poker tables and pool tables and an open bar and a fireplace. the retail portion on the lower level is going to have 3 TIMES the amount of cigars Harold has now.i'm sure we will be told when this is going to happen and i can't wait......happy smoking everyone....jeff

3 comments:

  1. That sounds very similar to a place I learned about during my Catholic schooling. If remember correctly, I believe the place is called "Heaven".

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a perfect place to bring my kid for Father/daughter or son events.

    Seriously, this could be the greatest thing I have ever heard about. If you will excuse me now, I have to wipe the drool from my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it is not open to the public, how can we gain access to this majestic place?

    ReplyDelete