Thursday, February 26, 2009

alcorns,the other one

i went to to ALCORNS thursday night for cigar night. it was don pepin night. Featured cigars were the BENCHMADE which is made from remains from ashton and tatuaje or short filler,which gives it a lot of flavor. san cristbal which was a full body cigar and then there was the LA AROMA DE CUBA, which is a favorite of mine,its a medium bodied cigar. room in this place is scarce with five or more people. lot of belly rubbing. decided to stay for the raffle and won a 25 count humidor. Al in al it was cool place just tiny will go back for sure. and Harold informed us there is no heat....HAPPY SMOKING EVERYONE.......JEFF

6 comments:

  1. You are, by far, the luckiest bastard I know. You should start buying OCCS members lottery tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. In fact you should take some of your poker winnings and buy scratch off tickets.

    I still can't beleive you knocked Adam and I both out on the same hand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, did your Aroma De Cuba have one or two women on the label. I can't remember the name of it, but the one with the two women on it was I think 6 or 7 on the top 25 list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. two women,so you can have a three some

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Benchmade, Jeff. What a great smoke--especially considering its price! I give it an 7.5/10, and I look forward to smoking another one soon.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeff, thank you for the Benchmade. That is the first time I have even seen one (go figure, Jeff hears about a new cigar before anyone else!).
    For the price, definatly a great cigar. While I had trouble with the burn, it could have had something with the 20 mph winds. 7.5 of 10

    ReplyDelete