Thursday, May 12, 2011

ONE PUFF REVIEW: La Gloria Cubana Serie N

ONE PUFF REVIEW: La Gloria Cubana Serie N
Wrapper: Capa Oscuro
Size – 5.5 x 5 JSB

A few weeks ago La Gloria Cubana held a promotion that allowed someone go get a free Serie N with a coupon in Cigar Aficionado.  The coupon was to promote of course the Serie N, one of their newest blends.  I received mine for free from Alcorn Cigars with this coupon. 
The appearance of the Serie N is impressive.  It features the ultra dark Capa Oscuro wrapper with a large cut out N near the wrapper.  It is also packed with tobacco and firm to the touch. 
The flavor starts out nice and mellow but explodes in the last half with a powerful burst of energy.  It really kind of caught me off guard.  The burn was nice and even and held it’s ash for more than an inch. 
This is a very good cigar.  I have not had many La Gloria’s in my time but I will put this one on my list to get more of.  Very impressive.
Matt

1 comment:

  1. LaGloria's Serie R has been a favorite of mine for quite some time--can't wait to try the N. (wish I would have remembered to pick one up at the meeting).

    Adam

    ReplyDelete