Monday, May 9, 2011

Gurkha Cigar Taster Club Member

I didn't want to say anything until I was selected but I can now announce that I am a member of the Gurkha Cigars Tasters Club.

About 2 months ago I came across a thread in the Cigarbid.com forum about Gurkha looking for people to review honest feedback on their cigars.  I applied with a sample review and a link to the OCCS website and I guess they were happy with what I can offer.  I was adamant that because I would be getting free samples, it would not necessarily deserve a positive review.  I will be providing honest feedback on the cigars I receive.

From what I understand there are approximately 100 of us around the country.  We will each be getting 2 cigars a month to review so once I start receiving them, expect several one cigar "tasting notes" on this blog.  They will not be a full review (unless I purchase an additional 4 and then review) mind you, only tasting notes.  Also, if there are any Gurkha events locally, I will be attending them.

I just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Matt

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That’s pretty exciting news, man—congratulations!! Totally bad ass.

    I’m very much looking forward to reading about what they send you.

    Thanks for sending Gurkha a link to our group’s website when you applied. I’d like to think this may have helped you get in…

    Adam

    ReplyDelete