Friday, January 14, 2011

New Years Resolution recap and new for 2011

So here is my list of 2010 resolutions:
*Loose 40 lbs (CAME CLOSE, LOST 30)
*Expand our home garden
(YES, ADDED 2 RAISED BED GARDENS)
*Buy NO cigars
(exception of when I host a meeting) (YES, AND I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN)
*Pay off our car (6 months ahead of schedule)
(YES, THANKFULLY)
*Go camping a minimum 3 times this year
(WE TRIED IT ONCE. EVELYN WAS JUST GETTING OVER BEING SICK AND IT WAS THE HOTTEST WEEKEND IN JULY. NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE DROVE HOME AT 1AM IN THE MORNING B/C MY LITTLE BABY COULDN'T GET TO SLEEP.)

For 2011 I have similar ideas, but different concepts:
1. Go camping more (I don't want to put a number on it just in case - even if it is in the back yard)
2. Work out a minium of three days a week
3. Pay off 20% of our debt
4. Expand our basement pantry
5. Do one honey-do list item per week

So, I may have bit off more than I can chew for this year, but I least I can smoke as many cigars as I want while I am doing it.

How did everyone else do?

Matt


2 comments:

  1. Nice work with last year's goals, man. I wish you luck with 2011's.

    I did not reach my goals in 2010. Total failure.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even remember all of my goals for 2010. I got married and worked out half of the year. So, good enough, I guess.

    As for 2011's reslutions...

    -Work out.
    -Camp at least twice (this goal is so low that I have to meet it, but hopefully excede it).
    -Travel to South Dakota and Chicago.
    -Many home projects.

    ReplyDelete