Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cigar Aficionado's Top 25 & Top Bargain Cigars of 2010

Cigar Aficionado has released their rankings/ratings/opinions of cigars for the year 2010. The list includes their top 25 rated cigars of the year, and more interestingly, to me anyway, their top bargain cigars of the year.

If anything, it is interesting to see the cigars CA has rated highly, read a little bit about them and take a mental note of some to try in 2011.

If you're interested, here is the link to Cigar Aficionado's website for their best of 2010.

Our January meeting is this Friday at Alcorn's. See you all then.

-Joe

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the CA link, Joe. Interesting stuff.

    Thanks again for getting the initial 2011 OCCS Golf Outing set up last weekend, too. I needd that.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the list and there are some great picks there. The Brickhouse and CAO La Traviata are a couple that I have gotten to enjoy the last couple of weeks and the Ambos Mundos is one of my hopeful box buys this year.

    I do have a hard time agreeing with the Cohiba Behike for the number one slot. Granted I have NOT have one but just based on the availability and price ($50-75 per cigar) I could not rate it that high. Then again, I don't have the millions of dollars that the editors of CA have to buy such a cigar.

    ReplyDelete