Wednesday, December 29, 2010

January 2011 OCCS Evening

2011 is here and so is the year's first OCCS evening. It will be held on the 14th at Alcorn's on Watson Rd. I'd say to show up at about the normal time (somewhere between 5-6). Dinner will be provided (undecided) and so will the evening's cigar (undecided but will purchase at Alcorn's that evening). Please bring $5-$10 for a card game of sorts (Rummy Royal). I will bring a movie as well in case Jeff quickly takes all of our money.

Looking forward to it-
Joe

2 comments:

  1. I will visciously attack Jeffro, without mercy, if he takes any more of my money at cards.

    Can't wait!

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also join in the thrashing of Jeff. Hellz yea 2011! By the way the countdown for me to buy cigars is less than 48 hours.

    ReplyDelete