Friday, June 25, 2010

What are you smoking today?

I had a Man of War Ruination (MOWR) On the way in this morning. Robin got me a sampler for fathers day and this was my first impression of it. Dang, great smoke and what a way to start off the weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, I have the golf tournament with Adam, Joe and Brian on Saturday then the Tool Concert with Adam and Joe the same night. Sunday I will be relaxing by the pool most of the day then next week is Robin's and I annual trip for our anniversary. Man, 5 great years has flown by.

What are your plans?

Matt

2 comments:

  1. I had a Bahia Blu robusto after work today with a Leinenkugel Honey Weiss. Decent stogie and an ok beer.

    Haven't decided what to smoke while golfing yet, but may stop at JRs on the way. No Tool concert for me though. Jill and I are making our first batch of homemade ice cream Saturday night with our new ice cream maker. I'm excited! Sunday we'll be making pizza to celebrate Father's Day for John and Jen's birthday.

    Take care-
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the anniversary, Matt. Nice work.

    Joe, consider bringing the ice cream gear over Sunday...

    Smoked a Nica Libre with a gingerale today, while popping some killer back pain pills. SUPER COMBO!

    Looking foward to golf, stogies, friends, and Tool tomorrow; looking forward to the family coming over to our dump on Sunday. It could be one of the greatest weekends ever lived--by anyone.

    See you all soon.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete