Monday, March 29, 2010

March OCCS Evening

Fried bluegill and french fries. Cole slaw, baked beans and apple pie with ice cream. NUB Habano cigar. One crazy movie about killing goats and another with a kung-fu island. Aweomse night gentlemen!

Thanks for letting us crash your house again Jeff. There isn't a better place in town. Thanks for bringing the frier and sides Adam.

The NUB Habano cigar is, as always, a treat. It was a 4 x 64 torpedo. I think most of us have had the NUB Habano before and it is fantastic everytime.

How many times did I tell you NOT to interupt my Fung-Fu?!?!

Until next month, take it easy-

Joe

4 comments:

  1. Thank you all for the surplus of paper towels!! just kidding guys,but what a great evening. the blue gill was awesome,thank you joe. the nub is a great choice.gotta love that ash. anyway ,another great evening with friends and a good smoke.........happy smoking everyone....jeffro

    ReplyDelete
  2. This month's dinner & cigar selection was absolutely perfect. Thanks for the fish & Nub, Joe, and thanks for letting us smoke your place out, Jeff. It was my pleasure to contribute.

    We missed Rich, but it was great to see everyone else.

    I realize we spent some time discussing the OCCS Rating Scale, and I took notes accordingly. I have, however, misplaced my note--and I am still looking for it. As soon as I track it down, I'll get it posted on the blog. Sorry.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. your notes are probably with the original journal. butt head

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny. I have the original journal on my desk, thank you. If anyone would like to review it, just let me know.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete