Friday, February 12, 2010

Question of the week

We may have discussed this in the past but haven't really talked about it on the blog.

Do you find yourself smoking the same cigars time after time or are you more of a variety type of smoker?

Myself, I tend to smoke the same things over and over. I like to buy boxes to save $ so I find myself smoking say a Serie V or a Rocky Patel Edge until they are gone. I usually save the singles for times when I know I have a couple hours to spare so I can give it a proper evaluation.

Matt

3 comments:

  1. Same here. I will usually by the same cigar in a box or lots and smoke them all up before moving on to a different cigar. I suppose this is mainly because I want my daily afternoon smoke to be of known good quality (not willing to risk it with a "new" cigar).

    About the only time I change things up is at our meetings.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying cigars for a little over a year. So, I've been trying many different brands, sizes and wrappers to get a good feel for what I like. I've only bought one box (Bahia Blu) because I knew I liked the cigar and the price was about $2 a stick!

    Many cigars later, I now have a good understanding of what I like and going forward I am more comfortable buying boxes of the cigars I know I like. However, because of the number of cigars out there I have yet to try or the new cigars yet to hit the market, I will continue to buy singles to explore what is available.

    Take care-
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like to try a variety myself. I do buy boxes,but i hold on to them for awhile,relish them. i look for cigars from anywhere. enjoy finding new ones......happy smoking everyone...jeffro

    ReplyDelete